UniFi 5 Port Gigabit Switch USW Flex Mini
5-Port Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch Powered by PoE or 5V, 1A USB-C Power Adapter.
Build and expand your network with the UniFi Switch, part of the Ubiquiti Networks UniFi Enterprise System. The UniFi Switch, USW-Flex-Mini, is a smart managed Gigabit switch. It offers 5 RJ45 Ethernet ports, providing 1 Gigabit links to your devices. Power up the USW-Flex-Mini with the included USB Type-C power adapter or with 802.3af PoE Ethernet in port 1.
Efficient Use of Energy The UniFi Switch Flex Mini uses only a maximum of 2.5W. For your convenience, it can be powered by 802.3af/at PoE or a 5V, 1A USB-C power adapter. The UniFi Switch Flex Mini offers the forwarding capacity to simultaneously process traffic on all ports at line rate without any packet loss.
Scalable UniFi Network Controller
The UniFi Network™ Controller can provision UniFi devices, map out networks, and quickly manage system traffic. Important network details are logically organized for a simplified, yet powerful, interface
From a single pane of glass, view network topology and configuration, real-time statistics, and debugging metrics. Monitor your network’s vitals and make on-the-fly adjustments as needed
A single controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator accounts
Deep Packet Inspection
Ubiquiti’s proprietary Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) engine includes the latest application identification signatures to track which applications (and IP addresses) are using the most bandwidth
The UniFi Network Controller provides configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting. Advanced search and sorting capabilities make network
management more efficient.
The UniFi Network Controller software offers the following features for the UniFi Switch Flex Mini:
- Centralized configuration management (including configuration cloning)
- Auto-MDIX automatically adjusts as needed for straight through or crossover cable
You can access the UniFi Switch Flex Mini through the UniFi Controller to configure a variety of features:
- Operation mode (switching or mirroring) per port
- Network/VLAN configuration*
- Jumbo frame and flow control services
- Network settings
- Storm control setting per port
Switch Port Status
You can also view status information for each port:
- Connection speed and duplex mode
- TX/RX data rates
- Network/VLAN setting*
* USW-Flex-Mini uses port-based VLANs only and does not support SSH, STP (forwarding only), 802.1X, DNS
suffix, or experience in the controller.
- Dimensions 107.16 x 70.15 x 21.17 mm
- Weight: 150g
- Interfaces Networking: (5) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports
PoE In: 802.3af/at PoE (Pins 1, 2+; 3, 6-)
Management: Ethernet In-Band
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 5 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 10 Gbps
- Max Power Consumption 2.5W
- Power Supply: 5V, 1A Power Adapter included
- Power Adapter (5V, 1A)