Sophisticated Routing Features. Advanced Security, Monitoring, & Management. High-Performance Gigabit Ports
Ubiquiti Networks introduces the EdgeRouter™ X, part of the EdgeMAX® platform. The EdgeRouter X combines carrier class reliability with excellent price to performance value in an ultra compact form factor.
Versatile PoE Capability
Powered by 24V passive PoE or a power adapter, the EdgeRouter™ X features a passive PoE passthrough option* to power an airMAX® device.
The EdgeRouter™ X provides five independent, Gigabit RJ45 ports that are configurable for switching.
The EdgeRouter™ X delivers uptime performance equal to leading carrier or enterprise technology solutions.
EdgeOS™ - Intuitive User Interface
The EdgeRouter X provides a graphical user interface designed for convenient setup and control. Accessed via a network port and web browser, the user-friendly interface provides intuitive management with a virtual view of the ports, displaying physical connectivity, speed, and status.
The Dashboard displays detailed statistics: IP information, MTU, transmit and receive speeds, and status for each physical and virtual interface.
Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS™, EdgeRouter X can easily be configured for the routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
EdgeOS is a sophisticated operating system with robust features, including:
- VLAN interfaces for network segmentation
- Static routes and support of routing protocols: OSPF, RIP, and BGP
- Firewall policies and NAT rules
- DHCP services
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Network administration and monitoring tools
- Administrator and operator accounts
- Comprehensive IPv6 support
Configuration by CLI
The CLI provides quick and flexible configuration by command line and features the following:
- For power users, configuration and monitoring of all advanced features
- Direct access to standard Linux tools and shell commands
- CLI access through SSH, Telnet, and the graphical user interface
- EdgeRouter X
- Power Adapter (12V, 0.5A)
- Quick Start Guide