- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps, ideal for video streaming, online gaming
- Supports multiple operating modes: AP Mode, Multi-SSID Mode, Client Mode, Repeater Mode (WDS / Universal ), Bridge Mode
- Easily setup a WPA encrypted secure connection at a push of the WPS button
- Up to 30 meters (100 feet) of flexible deployment with included Passive Power over Ethernet Injector
What This Product Does
The TP-Link Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND is designed to establish or expand a scalable high-speed wireless N network or to connect multiple Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network. It is designed using Align™ 1-stream technology to provide high-speed, unrivaled wireless performance for your network at 150Mbps. The APs support a host of different functions that makes your wireless networking experience more flexible than ever before. Now, you can enjoy a better Internet experience when downloading, gaming, video streaming or with any other application that you may wish to use.
Wireless N - Speed & Range
Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WA701ND can easily establish a wireless network and get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g products. With Align™ technology based on the IEEE 802.11n 1-stream specification shows improved performance over the existing 802.11g technology, TL-WA701ND delivers performance enhancements, allowing you to have a more joyful surfing experience, including sharing files, watching streaming media.
Multiple Operating Modes - Easy to Build WLAN
Supports multiple operating modes (Access Point, Multi-SSID, Client, Universal/ WDS Repeater, Bridge with AP) to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily to build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
Passive PoE Supported - More Flexible Deployment
The TL-WA701ND is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
- Interface: 1 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port(Auto MDI/MDIX, Passive PoE)
- Antenna Type: 5 dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna (RP-SMA)
- Wireless Modes: AP Mode, Multi-SSID Mode, Client Mode, Repeater Mode (WDS / Universal ), Bridge Mode
- Advanced Functions: Up to 30 meters Passive PoE is supported.
- 150Mbps Wireless N Access Point TL-WA701ND
- 1 detachable Omni directional antenna
- Passive PoE Injector
- Power Adapter
- Resource CD
- Quick Installation Guide
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable