What This Product Does
- 5 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, Supports Auto MDI / MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 68%
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic case, desktop design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
TL-SF1005D Fast Ethernet Switch provides 5 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports. All ports support Auto MDI/MDIX function, eliminating the need for crossover cables or Uplink ports..Featuring non-blocking switching architecture,TL-SF1005D forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput. With 10K Jumbo frame, the performance of large files transfers is improved significantly. And IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode alleviate the traffic congestion and make TL-SF1005D work reliably.
Easy to Use
The auto features of this ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network device (10, 100 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts for compatibility and optimal performance.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
Have the choice to go green when expanding your wired network. The TL-SF1005D switch features the latest innovative energy-efficient technologies that can greatly expand your network capacity with much less power.
High Performance and Reliability
The non-blocking switching architecture adopted in the 5-Port Fast Ethernet Switch improves network response times and significantly speeds up the traffic between subnets by forwarding and filtering packets at full wire speed for maximum throughput.
Plug and Play
The auto features of this Fast Ethernet switch make installation plug and play and hassle-free. No configuring is required. Auto MDI/MDIX eliminate the need for crossover cables or uplink ports. Auto-negotiation on each port senses the link speed of a network
- Innovative energy-efficient technology saves power up to 68%
- Supports IEEE 802.3i, 802.3u, 802.3x protocols
- Flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode
- 1Gbps Switching Capacity
- Non-blocking switching architecture that forwards and filters packets at full wire-speed for maximum throughput
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging
- Auto-negotiation ports provide smart integration between 10Mbps and 100Mbps hardware
- Forwarding Rates: 14880pps/port on 10BASE-T, 148800pps/port on 100BASE-TX
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- Desktop design
- Plug and Play design simplifies installation