CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING ORDER. STOCK WILL BE ORDERED FROM OUR SUPPLIERS
Level up your drive performance
Toshiba’s X300 3.5” internal hard drive is designed for your professional or gaming PC – delivering reliable, large capacity, incredibly high-performance storage, made possible by a number of advanced features, including a high 128 MB buffer. It even features improved positional accuracy for stable recording. The X300 is ideal for PC gamers, graphic designers, and other users with demanding storage requirements.
- Powerful desktop workstations
- All-in-one PCs
- Gaming computers
- High performance PCs
- Home media computers
- Designed for gaming PC and high end desktop workstations
- High performance with 7200 RPM and large 128MB buffer size
- Toshiba's cache technology to deliver high level performance in real time. Average latency: 4.17 ms
- Toshiba Dynamic Cache Technology
- Toshiba Stable Platter Technology
- Includes Toshiba 2 year limited warranty
Performing at 7200 RPM, and with a 128 MB buffer, your data is stored securely and accessed quickly. Whether it's a quick game save, a large file that needs backing up, or working with multiple applications, the X300 retains its high-performance all day, every day. Ideal for graphic designers and creative professionals, the X300 is capable of handling almost any workload. Toshiba’s cache technology helps optimize cache allocation during read/write cycles to provide high performance in real time
GAME ON. AND ON. AND ON.
When you need more, the X300 delivers. tthe X300 is able to meet your every requirement, with fast read and write speeds and secure design, making it ideal for demanding roles such as professional computing and PC gaming.
RESPONDS IN AN INSTANT
The X300’s dual-stage actuator design improves positional accuracy, negating the effects on head-track alignment that vibrations can cause. This design makes for more precise, faster read and write speeds for instant access to your data.
Vibration is one big enemy of reliable HDD operation. Toshiba’s innovative Stable Platter Technology minimizes vibrations by stabilizing the motor shaft at both ends. And that means improved tracking accuracy and maximum performance during read and write operations.
KEEP DATA SECURE
The X300’s design includes an internal shock sensor, ensuring no data is lost. In addition, ramp loading technology means that when the hard drive or desktop PC are being transported, the drive slider does not make contact with the disk, minimising the risk of wear or data loss.
BUILT TO DELIVER, DESIGNED TO LAST
Toshiba is renowned the world over for 50 years of leading innovation – and the power behind its range of hard drives is no exception. Designed for high capacity and excellent performance, you can be sure that Toshiba’s wealth of experience in hard drives is at work in your storage system.
- Capacity: 6TB
- Form factor 3.5-inch
- Interface: SATA 6.0 Gbit/s
- Advanced Format (AF): Yes
- Rotational speed: 7200rpm
- Buffer size: 128 MB
- Average latency: 4.17 ms
- Native Command Queing (NCQ): Supported
- Power Consumption – Read/Write 9.92 W
- Power Consumption – Low Power Idle - 7.22 W
- Environmental Temperature (operating /non-operating): 5 - 60° C / -40 - 70° C
- Acoustics (idle mode): 34 dB