CHECK STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING ORDER. STOCK WILL BE ORDERED FROM OUR SUPPLIERS
Performance that meets demands
- Designed for everyday desktop computing
- High performance with 7200 RPM and 64 MB cache
- Built-in shock sensors and ramp loading technology
- Advanced Format technology helps deliver drive efficiency and reliability
- Powerful desktop workstations
- Desktop PCs
- External enclosures
- Gaming computers
The P300 is ideal for graphic designers and creative professionals looking for a powerful performance. Fast read and write speeds and a secure design.
Performance Alongside Reliabbility
The P300’s dual-stage actuator, available in the 2 TB to 6 TB models, improves positional accuracy, negating the effects on head-track alignment that vibrations can cause. This design makes for more precise, faster read and write speeds, and instant access to your data.
Enhanced Access Performance
The data read/write access sequence performance is further enhanced through innovative techniques to minimize head movement and disk revolutions. Optimized data access sequence helps improve performance and minimize mechanical workload from the drive.
Keep Data Secure
The P300’s design includes an internal shock sensor, ensuring no data is lost. In addition, ramp loading technology means that when your hard drive or desktop PC are being transported, the drive slider does not make contact with the disk and risk wearing or data loss.
Built To Deliver, Designed To Last
Toshiba is renowned the world over for 50 years of leading innovation – and the power behind its range of hard drives is no exception. Designed for high capacity and excellent performance, you can be sure that Toshiba’s wealth of experience in hard drives is at work in your storage system.
- Capacity: 2TB
- Interface: SATA 6.0 Gbit/s
- Form factor: 3.5-inch
- Advanced Format (AF): Yes
- Shock Sensor: Yes
- Rotational speed: 7,200 rpm
- Buffer size: 64 MB
- Average latency 4.17 ms
- Native Command Queing (NCQ): Supported
- Consumption Read/Write: 5.8W .typ.
- Consumption Low Power Idle: 4.4W .typ
- Temperature (operating / non-operating): 0 to 65° C / -40 to 70 °C
- Acoustics (idle mode): 27dB typ.
- Acoustics (seek mode): 28dB typ.