The Ravelli APLT2 is a very light tripod that extends to a stable height of 50”. With aluminum legs, a durable molded plastic head, and weighing just over 1 lb., this tripod will never weigh you down. The legs have 3 extendable segments for different heights and rubber feet for stability on a variety of surfaces. The APLT2 also has the ability to change camera orientation from portrait to landscape, and a center column that extends for easy movement and adjustment.
- 3 Axis head
- Adjustable height centre column
- Lightweight and compact design
- Pan and tilt motion
- Landscape or portrait orientation
- Extendable centre column
- Aluminium legs
- Lever leg locks
- Non slip rubber feet
- Built-in bubble level
- Protective carry bag included
- Panning Angle: 360°
- Tilt Angle: 180°, 90° Upward or 90° Downward
- Maximum Height: 127cm / 50"
- Minimum Height: 40cm / 15.75"
- Collapsed / Storage Height: 42cm / 16.5
- Camera Mounting Screw: Standard ¼” 20
- Max Load Capacity: 2.3Kg
- Leg Diameter: 19.5mm / 0.77"
- Weight: 0.6Kg
The APLT2 is recommended for Point-and-Shoot cameras Not recommend for use with a DSLR camera.