The Linkbasic impact punchdown tool is used for inserting wires into keystone jacks, patch panels or outlets. Blades precisely trims and inserts wires.
- Terminates cable into patch panels and keystone jacks with Krone IDC terminations
- Spring-loaded blade with scissors cuts excess wire automatically for a clean connection
- It incorporates a hook attachment for removing wires from IDC terminals and a spudger for cleaning debris off of panels
- Integrated wire-stripper blade seated in the body of the tool with protective guide
- Compatible with Cat5 cable, Cat5e cable, Cat6 cable, and Cat6a cable