PLEASE CONFIRM STOCK AVAILABILITY BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER AS WE DO NOT HOLD STOCK OF THIS ITEM WHICH WILL BE ORDERED FROM OUR SUPPLIERS
Elevate your PC’s Performance With Faster Speed & More Efficiency
Designed to elevate your PC experience with faster load times and transfer speeds from boot-up to shut down, the Lexar NM610 M.2 2280 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe Solid-State Drive (SSD) will put you in the computing fast lane with speeds up 2000MB/s read and 1200MB/s write. It’s supported by the PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 technology standard and built with the latest 3D NAND flash.
- High-speed PCIe Gen3x4 interface: 2000MB/s read and 1200MB/s write - NVMe 1. 3 supported
- M.2 2280 form factor
- Get 3. 5x the speed of a SATA-based SSD
- Features LDPC (Low-Density Parity check) and 3D NAND Flash
- Shock and vibration resistant with no moving parts
PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe –– The Upgrade That Puts In 3.5x The Work
Move beyond the pace of a SATA SSD’s with an upgrade to the Lexar NM610 and get 3.5x the speed of SATA-based SSD. With PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.3 standard, and speeds up to 2000MB/s read and 1200MB/s write, you will feel the improved performance from boot-ups, software load times, and transfers giving you maximum efficiency without the constant slowdowns. The NM610 is built with 3D NAND flash inside.
Ideal for PC Enthusiast
With sequential read speeds of up to 2000MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 1200MB/s, you’ll enjoy better all-around performance for your PC. That’s faster boot-ups, data transfers and application load times compared to a SATA SSD.
Built To Last
Unlike traditional hard disk drives, the NM610 has no moving parts, so it’s less likely to fail. On top of that, it’s also shock and vibration resistant, making it one robust and reliable SSD.
Reduced power consumption and cooler operation makes the battery life last longer than an HDD.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, facilities with more than 1,100 digital devices, to ensure performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability.
- Capacity: 250GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4. 250GB sequential read up to 2000MB/s read, sequential write up to 1200MB/s
IOPS: up to 110/151K
- NAND flash: 3D TLC
- Operating Temperature: 0° C to 70° C
- Storage Temperature: -40° C to 85° C
- Shock Resistant: 1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave
- Vibration Resistant: 10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)
- TBW: 125TB
- DWPD: 0.46
- MTBF: 1,500,000 Hours
- Dimension (L x W x H): 80 mm x 22 mm x 2.25 mm
* Up to 2000MB/s read transfer, write transfer speeds lower. Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* Shock resistant (1500G, duration 0.5ms, Half Sine Wave) and vibration resistant (10~2000Hz, 1.5mm, 20G, 1 Oct/min, 30min/axis(X,Y,Z)). Based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* Comparison based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
ENSURE YOUR MOTHERBOARD SUPPORTS THE CAPACITY & TYPE OF MEMORY BEFORE BUYING