Safeguards your TV or Home Theatre system from unexpected changes in voltage levels
Unexpected changes in voltage levels can damage your TV or Home Theatre System. The TV Safe is an automated voltage protection device that prevents damage to your TV/audio equipment caused by spikes and low voltage levels. An unexpected change in power supply can lead to irreparable damage to your TV/audio equipment
How it works
- Monitors mains power supply to your TV/audio equipment.
- Disengages when power supply is above safe operating parameters by disconnecting power to your TV/audio equipment
- Reactivates after 1-2 minutes when power is stable and safe, reconnects power to your TV/audio equipment.
- Max Load: 600W, 5 Amps
- Detects increases in mains voltage. (over voltage)
- Protects against spikes in mains power.
- Red “SURGE” LED indicates surge protection active (protected when lit).
- Red “OFF” LED indicates power disconnected, when voltage exceeds 265V. (Safe mode)
- Yellow “WAIT” LED indicator power restored to normal levels. 1-2 minute precautionary wait time. (Reconnecting)
- Green “ON” LED indicates voltage is within set parameters and your TV/audio equipment is receiving normal voltage (Normal working state)